August 16, 2017 Topics
The FINAL SUMMER SALE is held until August 22. Now you can get the Benefit of Large Discount and Express Delivery. Don’t miss the Limited Opportunity! Total up to 17% OFF & Express Delivery (1) 5.00% OFF Special Offer for all the customers Get Special COUPON > (2) up to 7.00% OFF of …
August 16, 2017 Steel Qualities
Introduction of Aogami, highly ranked material for Kitchen Knives We are going to share with you about “Blue Paper Steel”, the highly ranked material for cutlery steel known as “Aoko” or “Aogami” in Japanese. “Aogami” is an alloy steel made of Shirogami (or called “White Paper Steel”, a carbon steel with low content of impurities), mixed …
August 9, 2017 Topics
The SUPER SUMMER SALE is specially extended until August 15(PST). Now you can get the Benefit of Large Discount and Express Delivery. Still not too LATE. Don’t miss the Limited Opportunity! Total 5 ~ 17% OFF & Express Delivery (1) 5.00% OFF Special Offer for all the customers Get Special COUPON > (2) …
August 9, 2017 Accessories
What do you use to carry your kitchen knives? Attache case, Knife bag, sheath(Saya) or others? We’re pleased to introduce one of the better solution. This knife roll pocket bag is designed by the Japanese popular kitchen knife manufacturer, TOJIRO Co., Ltd., to hold 5 knives to be rolled so that you can carry knives …
New stylish mirror-finished version of Sakai Takayuki 45-Layer Damascus series is now available. This beautiful blade is crafted out of a 45-layer Damascus Stainless steel with AUS10 Alloy Core. These knives have a seriously sharp edge, excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel. The blade surface is mirror-finished to be better appearance and hygiene. Each knife …
- until Aug. 22 – FINAL SUMMER SALE
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (1)
- Still Not Too Late – SUPER SUMMER SALE
- Excellent Tool to Carry Kitchen Knives Easily and Safely
- Stylish 45 Layer Damascus Mirror Finished Knives
- JAPANESE PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN KNIVES
- The Largest Dance Festival in Japan
- What is the difference, Gyuto and Santoku knives ?
- Gion Matsuri Festival in KYOTO
- Takohiki v.s. Yanagiba, Which is suitable for Sushi and Sashimi?
- [updated] Tojiro Launched JAPAN LIMITED Brand “FUJITORA”
- HAMO, essential food in summer Kyoto
- A Postal Letter from Customer
- My knife got a little bent at the tip…
- Silver Dragon, Japanese Stylish High-Grade Stainless Knives
- Grand Chef, Sophisticated Premier Grade Professional Knives
- How to Slice Sashimi ?
- Kasumi-togi, reasonably priced line of traditional forged knives
- For Professional chefs among the Professional, Powdered High Speed Steel Knives
- Do you know How to use Japanese Knives for better cooking ?
- Japanese Stylish Mirror-finished Stainless Functional Sashimi Knives
- JAPAN BLUE handle version of Damascus Knives released
- Yaxell Launched JAPAN LIMITED 101 Layer Beautiful Damascus Knives
- Damascus Knife Special Coverage Updated
- Homura, Japanese Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Kengata Knives
- Japanese Sword-like Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Knife by Sakai Takayuki
- Get Sakai Takayuki knives before price up by 10%
- How to sharpen Misono UX10 at 70/30 ?
- “Honyaki” Knife is made by Japanese Katana technique?
- Doll’s Festival and Hocho at historical forging factory in Sakai, JAPAN
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus Yanagiba(Sashimi) pre-order available
- Antler Handle version of Sakai Takayuki Damascus Knives LIMITEDLY in stock
- Traditional Japanese knife ceremony, Seiwa Shijyo-ryu Shiki-bocho
- Special Lecture by Sushi Skills Institute (2)
- Coins attached onto Tuna ?
- Special Lecture by Sushi Skills Institute
- Season’s Greetings
- Why do TOP chefs in New York use Japanese knives?
- What Knife should Sushi Chef keep?
- Best Damascus Knife SET for Perfect Gift
- Sword Style Damascus Knife with Saya SET
- Highly praised brand in Japan, Glestain
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus newly in stock (Limited)
- Sushi & Sashimi Knife Special Coverage
- Antler Handle version of Damascus Knives by Sakai Takayuki
- Stylish Damascus, MIYAKO series
- Sakai Takayuki 45 Layer Damascus with New Handle
- How to sharpen Double-Edged Knives
- ISEYA Beautiful Damascus Hammered (Tsuchime) Texture Blades
- Sakai Takayuki Damascus Hammered Texture Blades in stock (Limited)
- The Longest-established Japanese Restaurant in Kyoto
- Wa-gyu, tasty Japanese beef
- PARTS of JAPANESE KNIFE
- Sushi — tradition and taste in bite-sized portions
- Best Guide of Sushi and Sashimi Knives
- How to prevent rust on your knife during stock
- Great Omagari Fireworks in Japan
- How to sharpen Single-Edged Knives
- Japanese Kitchen Knives for King of Sushi
- The world of Japanese culture, Kaiseki Cuisine