December 1, 2016 Topics
The Happy Holiday Sale is held until December 7th (PST) Do not miss the Limited Opportunity! Total 17% Special Discount & Supreme Shipping Service (1) 5.00% OFF Special Offer for all the customers >> Get Special COUPON (2) up to 7.00% OFF of Volume discount (3) up to 5.00% OFF for …
“MIYAKO” series, pursuing beautility of chef knife itself, represents the hallmark of Japanese kitchen blades. * The word “MIYAKO” means “the capital” in Japanese. 33 layer Damascus stainless steel is gorgeously used to craft these beautiful cutlery and matte finish is applied after mirror polishing to achieve a subtle luster. The expert’s technique by skilled craftmen …
November 24, 2016 Damascus Knives
New handle version of Sakai Takayuki 45-Layer Damascus series is now available, and we highly recommend it for your Best Gift in this holiday season ! The 45-layer Damascus Knives are crafted out of a 45-layer Damascus Swedish Stainless steel, having a seriously sharp edge, excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel. The handles on these …
November 16, 2016 Knife Sharpening
In the past, we introduced the article of “How to sharpen Double-Edged Knives“. This time, you’re advised how to sharpen Double-Edged Knives by Mr. Ajioka, a traditional craftsman in the Japanese kitchen knife capital, Sakai. He will teach you how to sharpen with Sakai method, “Sakai-Togi”. We guess that it is the first time for …
November 9, 2016 Damascus Knives
We’re pleased to announce our customers that … the popular line of Sakai Takayuki 33-Layer Damascus series has got in stock, in a limited quantity. Thank you for waiting for a long time. But, the stock is very limited, and we hope that you don’t miss this rare opportunity. The 33-layer Damascus Knives are crafted …
- Happy Holiday Sale for Perfect Gift !
- Stylish Damascus, MIYAKO series
- Sakai Takayuki 45 Layer Damascus with New Handle
- How to sharpen Double-Edged Knives
- Sakai Takayuki Damascus Hammered Texture Blades in stock (Limited)
- ISEYA Beautiful Damascus Hammered (Tsuchime) Texture Blades in stock (Limited)
- The Longest-established Japanese Restaurant in Kyoto
- Wa-gyu, tasty Japanese beef
- PARTS of JAPANESE KNIFE
- Sushi — tradition and taste in bite-sized portions
- Best Guide of Sushi and Sashimi Knives
- How to prevent rust on your knife during stock
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus newly in stock (Limited)
- Great Omagari Fireworks in Japan
- How to sharpen Single-Edged Knives
- Highly praised brand in Japan, Glestain
- Japanese Kitchen Knives for King of Sushi
- Damascus Knife Special Coverage Updated
- The world of Japanese culture, Kaiseki Cuisine
- Honyaki and Kasumi Knives — Two basic categories of Japanese wa-bocho
- Japanese Excellent Knife Brand MISONO update
- TSUKIJI Fish Market will end 80-year-long history this autumn
- KYOTO – SHORT FILM
- How to remove rust on blade
- Antler Handle version of Damascus Knives by Sakai Takayuki
- Most Popular Festival in KYOTO
- Filleting Fugu (Puffer Fish) for Sashimi
- Point of Sashimi Cutting
- How to use Sharpening Guide for better sharpening your knives
- Global media get a taste of Mie ahead of G-7 summit meeting
- Yabusame Shinji in World Heritage Shimogamo Shrine
- French Chef held Japanese KAISEKI lesson in NY
- Yaxell Launched JAPAN LIMITED Damascus Knives
- ISEYA Damascus G-series Updated
- MASAHIRO, well known for its balance, flexibility and strength
- Shiki-bocho, very traditional Japanese food ceremony
- SAKURA season will come soon in Japan
- Basic technique of how to cut vegetables
- Reasonable Japanese-Traditional-Style Blades, NARIHIRA
- Innovative Japanese Chef in pre-cool JAPAN era
- Which waterstone is better, #1000/6000 or #1000/#3000?
- Kyoto experienced the First Snow
- Lucky Men Race in Historical Japanese SAKE Shrine
- Japanese Tuna Cutting Show by Sword-like Knife
- Japanese New Year Foods – Osechi
- Can you ship Japanese Kitchen Knives to my Country?
- What are the best knife set in my cooking school?
- Young Sushi Chef awarded Michelin Star
- “Honyaki” is made by Japanese Katana technique?
- What Knife should Sushi Chef keep?
- Gift Wrapping Service gets available
- Oishii JAPAN
- “Hamon” is a defect?
- Japanese and German Chef’s Knives
- Why do TOP chefs in New York use Japanese knives?
- Imagine the Life Without Blades
- ISEYA Damascus Family Updated
- Who is the First Sushi Chef to Receive THREE MICHELIN STARS ?
- What’s TSUKIMI ?
- How to sharpen Misono UX10 at 70/30 ?