We’re pleased to introduce 33 Layered Damascus Knives with Beautiful Japanese Style Handle by Sakai Takayuki. The 33-layer Damascus Knives are crafted out of a 33 layer VG10 damascus steel. These knives have a seriously sharp edge, extremely hard (hardness : 60-61 HRC), excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel. The handles on these …
April 18, 2018 Topics
Don’t miss the good opportunity for MOTHER’s Day ! The SPECIAL SALE is held for our customers before Annual Price Up planned in May. up to 17% OFF / Special Present (1) 5.00% OFF Special Coupon for all the customers (2) up to 7.00% OFF of Volume discount (3) up to …
April 12, 2018 Brands
Today, we’re pleased to introduce the traditionally famous brand, Fujiwara Kanefusa. “Fujiwara Kanefusa” is one of the ancient lines of famous master swordsmith. The family have been running the traditional production of Japanese swords in Seki city, Japan from Muromach era around 16th century. The family has been inheriting the technology of Japanese samurai sword …
April 9, 2018 Accessories
The SPRIT Bamboo Knife Block is a beautiful, sturdy and attractive knife stand for your kitchen. The “bamboo” is actually Japan’s most prominent plant, there are literally countless ways the Japanese use it in their everyday life, from eating it to creating all kinds of beautiful and functional items with its sturdy branches. So, the …
The SEIRYU series feature beautiful Sword-like Damascus-patterned blades with a core of Blue Paper (Aogami or Aoko) No.2 Steel, which is made from famous Yasugi steel, known as prime high carbon steel, specifically developed for tools and knives. This material has highest wear resistance and toughness because of special hardness (hardness of 61-62 HRC). Very …
- Sakai Takayuki 33 Layered Damascus Knives with Beautiful Japanese Style Handle
- SPECIAL SPRING SALE for Mother’s Day
- Popular Knife Brand by Swordsmith Fujiwara Kanefusa
- Teori SPLIT Japanese Bamboo Knife Block
- SEIRYU Sword-like Damascus Blue Paper Steel Knives
- Aogami Super Kurouchi Hammered Stylish Knives by Sakai Takayuki
- KANETSUNE 45 layer Damascus Hammered Knives with Japanese Traditional Handle newly in stock (Limited)
- MASAMOTO Damascus Blue Paper Steel Honkasumi Sushi Knives with Stylish Handle
- Tatara-buki – the traditional Japanese process of Yasuki Hanage for knives & swords
- All about Aogami (Blue Paper Steel), highly ranked material for kitchen knives
- Shikisai Knives represent Japanese Beauty
- Byakko Sword Like Knives
- What is Japanese Nagura Stone used for ?
- Mysterious History of Damascus Knives
- What’s the difference between “Omotenashi” and “Service”?
- The TOP LINE of Sakai Takayuki, GINMAKI Mirrored Honyaki Knives
- Heavy snow across Japan this week
- MASAMOTO KS3127 Honkasumi Gyokuhaku-ko Chef Knife (Gyuto) 270mm Limitedly in Stock
- MASAMOTO KS3124 Honkasumi Gyokuhaku-ko Chef Knife (Gyuto) 240mm newly in stock (Limited)
- Kimono as the Japanese culture
- Sakai Takayuki Honyaki Water Quench Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Knife Series
- ISEYA Popular 33-Layer Damascus Knives with Japanese-inspired emblem newly in stock (Limited)
- Kiku Daikon – Japanese beautiful flourish decoration with radish
- Season’s Greetings
- Sharp & Durable, Sakai Takayuki Premier Grade Japanese-style Knives
- How to use Kiritsuke Yanagiba knives for Japanese Sushi
- JAPAN BLUE Damascus Knife & Saya Sheath SET for Perfect GIFT
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (4)
- Kanehiro (KINTARO) 63 Layered Damascus Black Finished Japanese Knives
- Shigeki Tanaka Stylish SG2 Damascus Special Wood Handle
- Stylish & Popular ISEYA Damascus Hammered Kitchen Knives for BEST GIFT
- Sakai Takayuki Homura Taxus (Aogami 2 steel) with super-rare figure
- Stylish & Popular Sakai Takayuki Damascus Hammered Kitchen Knives for BEST GIFT
- Hocho-Knife Official Instagram has come out for you !
- Hienn, Japanese Stylish Sword-like Sashimi Knives
- Master Swordsmith Fujiwara Kanefusa
- The meaning of “wabi” and “sabi”
- Ginryu “Silver Dragon” Japanese Stylish High-Grade Stainless Knives
- Damascus Knife Special Coverage Updated
- KANETSUNE 45 layer Damascus Hammered Knives with Japanese Traditional Handle
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (3)
- What is “UMAMI” in Japan ?
- [Customer complaint] the sharp tip bent through regular kitchen use !
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (2)
- Isn’t it meat? Essence of Japanese Edomae Nigiri Zushi
- What is Kurouchi Knife ?
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (1)
- Excellent Tool to Carry Kitchen Knives Easily and Safely
- Stylish 45 Layer Damascus Mirror Finished Knives
- JAPANESE PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN KNIVES
- The Largest Dance Festival in Japan
- What is the difference, Gyuto and Santoku knives ?
- Gion Matsuri Festival in KYOTO
- Takohiki v.s. Yanagiba, Which is suitable for Sushi and Sashimi?
- [updated] Tojiro Launched JAPAN LIMITED Brand “FUJITORA”
- HAMO, essential food in summer Kyoto
- A Postal Letter from Customer
- My knife got a little bent at the tip…
- Grand Chef, Sophisticated Premier Grade Professional Knives
- How to Slice Sashimi ?