October 25, 2016 Topics
To our valued customers, we’re pleased to announce that the Autumn sale is held until October 31 (PST) Do not miss the Limited Opportunity! Total 17% Special Discount & Free Shipping Service (1) 5.00% OFF Special Offer for all the customers >> Get Special COUPON (2) up to 7.00% OFF of Volume discount …
October 16, 2016 Japanese Cuisine
Today, we’d like to introduce “Wa-gyu” or Japanese beef because it is the very important in Japanese modern cuisine. It is now considered one of the highest quality brands in the world and there are different variety of cow… Kobe, Mishima, Matsuzaka, Ohmi and so on. Do you know how to select the best Japanese …
October 10, 2016 about Hocho
We’re sure that you know the parts of a Japanese knife, don’t you? But in this article, we show you the whole picture of the Japanese knife to prevent the confusion. Because the name of the parts is sometimes called in Japanese words when you talk about the Wa-bocho (Japanese traditional kitchen knives) We hope that you’ll check …
October 1, 2016 Japanese Cuisine
Now is the worldwide sushi boom as you know, because it is considered one of the representative for tasty and healthy food. Sushi is a Japanese tradition and taste in bite-sized portions, consisting of cooked vinegared rice (sumeshi) combined with other ingredients (or neta). The neta is some kind of seafood, vegetables and sometimes tropical …
September 27, 2016 about Hocho
“Hocho” is the word that represents kitchen knives in Japanese, sometimes called “Sushi Knife” or “Sashimi Kmife” worldwide. The Hocho is considered the most important tool for professional and amateur cooks, and a Japanese proverb says “The Hocho is the soul of the cook”. Here, we’re pleased to show you the comprehensive and detailed explanation about …
- AUTUMN SALE will end soon!
- Wa-gyu, tasty Japanese beef
- PARTS of JAPANESE KNIFE
- Sushi — tradition and taste in bite-sized portions
- Best Sushi and Sashimi Knives
- How to prevent rust on your knife during stock
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus newly in stock (Limited)
- Great Omagari Fireworks in Japan
- How to sharpen Single-Edged Knives
- Highly praised brand in Japan, Glestain
- Japanese Kitchen Knives for King of Sushi
- Damascus Knife Special Coverage Updated
- The world of Japanese culture, Kaiseki Cuisine
- Honyaki and Kasumi Knives — Two basic categories of Japanese wa-bocho
- Japanese Excellent Knife Brand MISONO update
- TSUKIJI Fish Market will end 80-year-long history this autumn
- KYOTO – SHORT FILM
- How to remove rust on blade
- Antler Handle version of Damascus Knives by Sakai Takayuki
- Most Popular Festival in KYOTO
- Filleting Fugu (Puffer Fish) for Sashimi
- Point of Sashimi Cutting
- How to use Sharpening Guide for better sharpening your knives
- Global media get a taste of Mie ahead of G-7 summit meeting
- Yabusame Shinji in World Heritage Shimogamo Shrine
- French Chef held Japanese KAISEKI lesson in NY
- Yaxell Launched JAPAN LIMITED Damascus Knives
- ISEYA Damascus G-series Updated
- MASAHIRO, well known for its balance, flexibility and strength
- Shiki-bocho, very traditional Japanese food ceremony
- SAKURA season will come soon in Japan
- Basic technique of how to cut vegetables
- Reasonable Japanese-Traditional-Style Blades, NARIHIRA
- Innovative Japanese Chef in pre-cool JAPAN era
- Which waterstone is better, #1000/6000 or #1000/#3000?
- Kyoto experienced the First Snow
- Lucky Men Race in Historical Japanese SAKE Shrine
- Japanese Tuna Cutting Show by Sword-like Knife
- Japanese New Year Foods – Osechi
- Can you ship Japanese Kitchen Knives to my Country?
- What are the best knife set in my cooking school?
- Young Sushi Chef awarded Michelin Star
- “Honyaki” is made by Japanese Katana technique?
- What Knife should Sushi Chef keep?
- Gift Wrapping Service gets available
- Oishii JAPAN
- “Hamon” is a defect?
- Japanese and German Chef’s Knives
- Why do TOP chefs in New York use Japanese knives?
- Imagine the Life Without Blades
- ISEYA Damascus Family Updated
- Who is the First Sushi Chef to Receive THREE MICHELIN STARS ?
- What’s TSUKIMI ?
- How to sharpen Misono UX10 at 70/30 ?
- Sharpening Knife by Master Sushi Chef Hiro Terada
- Essential beautility, ISEYA knives
- Daimonji Bonfire in Kyoto (Daimonji Gozan Okuribi)
- Stylish Damascus, MIYAKO series
- Stainless steel or High-carbon steel ?
- How to handle an Aogami (Blue paper) Steel knife ?