November 22, 2017 Topics
Black Friday DEALS is held on Nov. 22~24, please be noted that the popular items may be out of stock. Total up to 18% OFF + Express/Free Delivery (1) up to 7.00% OFF of Volume discount (2) 6.00% OFF Special Offer for all the customers Get Special COUPON > (3) …
November 22, 2017 Damascus Knives
We highly recommend the popular line of Sakai Takayuki 33-Layer Damascus Kitchen knife series for your best gift in the Holiday Season ! But, the stock is very limited, and we hope that you don’t miss this rare opportunity. The 33-layer Damascus Knives are crafted out of a 33 layer VG10 damascus steel. The series have a …
We’re pleased to announce that our Hocho-Knife Official page in Instagram has successfully come out. Please be the first, thanks! https://www.instagram.com/hocho_knife/
We’re pleased to introduce an extremely stylish Japanese Sword-like Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Yanagiba Knife made by Sakai Takayuki, one of the cool & popular manufacturer with a long 600-year history by skilled craftsmen in Sakai, Japan. The “Hienn” special knife, recalling a Japanese sword feature, is made by the skilled blacksmith Itsuo Doi. He is a …
November 8, 2017 Topics
We visited “Fujiwara Kanefusa” who is one of the ancient lines of famous master swordsmith. The family have been running the traditional production of Japanese swords in Seki city, Japan from Muromach era around 16th century. There are two boards on the gate written,”Forging factory of Fujiwara Kanefusa 25th”, “Purveyor to the Tokugawa shogun family”. …
- Black Friday DEALS on Nov. 22~24
- Stylish & Popular Sakai Takayuki Damascus Hammered Kitchen Knives for BEST GIFT
- Hocho-Knife Official Instagram has come out for you !
- Hienn, Japanese Stylish Sword-like Sashimi Knives
- Master Swordsmith Fujiwara Kanefusa
- The meaning of “wabi” and “sabi”
- Ginryu “Silver Dragon” Japanese Stylish High-Grade Stainless Knives
- Damascus Knife Special Coverage Updated
- KANETSUNE 45 layer Damascus Hammered Knives with Japanese Traditional Handle
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (3)
- What is “UMAMI” in Japan ?
- [Customer complaint] the sharp tip bent through regular kitchen use !
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (2)
- Isn’t it meat? Essence of Japanese Edomae Nigiri Zushi
- What is Kurouchi Knife ?
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (1)
- Excellent Tool to Carry Kitchen Knives Easily and Safely
- Stylish 45 Layer Damascus Mirror Finished Knives
- JAPANESE PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN KNIVES
- The Largest Dance Festival in Japan
- What is the difference, Gyuto and Santoku knives ?
- Gion Matsuri Festival in KYOTO
- Takohiki v.s. Yanagiba, Which is suitable for Sushi and Sashimi?
- [updated] Tojiro Launched JAPAN LIMITED Brand “FUJITORA”
- HAMO, essential food in summer Kyoto
- A Postal Letter from Customer
- My knife got a little bent at the tip…
- Grand Chef, Sophisticated Premier Grade Professional Knives
- How to Slice Sashimi ?
- Kasumi-togi, reasonably priced line of traditional forged knives
- For Professional chefs among the Professional, Powdered High Speed Steel Knives
- Do you know How to use Japanese Knives for better cooking ?
- Japanese Stylish Mirror-finished Stainless Functional Sashimi Knives
- JAPAN BLUE handle version of Damascus Knives released
- Yaxell Launched JAPAN LIMITED 101 Layer Beautiful Damascus Knives
- Homura, Japanese Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Kengata Knives
- Japanese Sword-like Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Knife by Sakai Takayuki
- Get Sakai Takayuki knives before price up by 10%
- How to sharpen Misono UX10 at 70/30 ?
- “Honyaki” Knife is made by Japanese Katana technique?
- Doll’s Festival and Hocho at historical forging factory in Sakai, JAPAN
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus Yanagiba(Sashimi) pre-order available
- Antler Handle version of Sakai Takayuki Damascus Knives LIMITEDLY in stock
- Traditional Japanese knife ceremony, Seiwa Shijyo-ryu Shiki-bocho
- Special Lecture by Sushi Skills Institute (2)
- Coins attached onto Tuna ?
- Special Lecture by Sushi Skills Institute
- Season’s Greetings
- Why do TOP chefs in New York use Japanese knives?
- What Knife should Sushi Chef keep?
- Best Damascus Knife SET for Perfect Gift
- Sword Style Damascus Knife with Saya SET
- Highly praised brand in Japan, Glestain
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus newly in stock (Limited)
- Sushi & Sashimi Knife Special Coverage
- Antler Handle version of Damascus Knives by Sakai Takayuki
- Stylish Damascus, MIYAKO series
- Sakai Takayuki 45 Layer Damascus with New Handle
- How to sharpen Double-Edged Knives
- ISEYA Beautiful Damascus Hammered (Tsuchime) Texture Blades