July 19, 2017 Topics
The MID SUMMER SALE is held until July 25 (PST) Now you can get the Benefit of Large Discount and Express Delivery. Don’t miss the Limited Opportunity! Total up to 17% OFF & Special Present (1) 5.00% OFF Special Offer for all the customers >> Get Special COUPON (2) up to 7.00% OFF of Volume …
July 18, 2017 Events
Do you know Awa Odori? The Largest Dance Festival in Japan called “Fool’s Dance” whose origins date back 400 years. — amazing street parties, music festivals and carnivals, annually held from 12 to 15 August as part of the Obon festival in Tokushima Prefecture. “Awa” is the former name of Tokushima. This Awa festival features …
Some customers ask us, “what is the difference, between “Gyuto” and “Santoku” knives?” “Gyuto” in Japanese is one of the most standard and globally-popular blade among western style knives, so called “Chef’s Knife”. Gyuto has a slim blade for intricate tasks, and is one of the most versatile blade type, suitable design for cutting, slicing meats, …
July 4, 2017 Events
[updated on July 4, 2017] We have to introduce the most famous festival in Japan, Gion Matsuri. It has started on 1st July, and takes place over the entire month of July. The Gion Matsuri is not only the most famous but also one of the oldest & greatest in Japan. The origin is said a Goryoue or Mitamamatsuri …
A customer gave us a good question about Sushi/Sashimi knives. “I’m looking for a sushi knife, can’t decide which I should select, Takohiki or Yanagiba. The takohiki just look cool, functionally wise they should be the same but which would be better for sushi related tasks, mainly sashimi and nigiri?” It is a kind of basic question but very …
- MID SUMMER SALE
- The Largest Dance Festival in Japan
- What is the difference, Gyuto and Santoku knives ?
- Gion Matsuri Festival in KYOTO
- Takohiki v.s. Yanagiba, Which is suitable for Sushi and Sashimi?
- [updated] Tojiro Launched JAPAN LIMITED Brand “FUJITORA”
- HAMO, essential food in summer Kyoto
- A Postal Letter from Customer
- My knife got a little bent at the tip…
- Silver Dragon, Japanese Stylish High-Grade Stainless Knives
- Grand Chef, Sophisticated Premier Grade Professional Knives
- How to Slice Sashimi ?
- Kasumi-togi, reasonably priced line of traditional forged knives
- For Professional chefs among the Professional, Powdered High Speed Steel Knives
- Do you know How to use Japanese Knives for better cooking ?
- Japanese Stylish Mirror-finished Stainless Functional Sashimi Knives
- JAPAN BLUE handle version of Damascus Knives released
- Yaxell Launched JAPAN LIMITED 101 Layer Beautiful Damascus Knives
- Damascus Knife Special Coverage Updated
- Homura, Japanese Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Kengata Knives
- Japanese Sword-like Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Knife by Sakai Takayuki
- Get Sakai Takayuki knives before price up by 10%
- How to sharpen Misono UX10 at 70/30 ?
- “Honyaki” Knife is made by Japanese Katana technique?
- Doll’s Festival and Hocho at historical forging factory in Sakai, JAPAN
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus Yanagiba(Sashimi) pre-order available
- Antler Handle version of Sakai Takayuki Damascus Knives LIMITEDLY in stock
- Traditional Japanese knife ceremony, Seiwa Shijyo-ryu Shiki-bocho
- Special Lecture by Sushi Skills Institute (2)
- Coins attached onto Tuna ?
- Special Lecture by Sushi Skills Institute
- Season’s Greetings
- Why do TOP chefs in New York use Japanese knives?
- What Knife should Sushi Chef keep?
- Best Damascus Knife SET for Perfect Gift
- Sword Style Damascus Knife with Saya SET
- Highly praised brand in Japan, Glestain
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus newly in stock (Limited)
- Sushi & Sashimi Knife Special Coverage
- Antler Handle version of Damascus Knives by Sakai Takayuki
- Stylish Damascus, MIYAKO series
- Sakai Takayuki 45 Layer Damascus with New Handle
- How to sharpen Double-Edged Knives
- ISEYA Beautiful Damascus Hammered (Tsuchime) Texture Blades
- Sakai Takayuki Damascus Hammered Texture Blades in stock (Limited)
- The Longest-established Japanese Restaurant in Kyoto
- Wa-gyu, tasty Japanese beef
- PARTS of JAPANESE KNIFE
- Sushi — tradition and taste in bite-sized portions
- Best Guide of Sushi and Sashimi Knives
- How to prevent rust on your knife during stock
- Great Omagari Fireworks in Japan
- How to sharpen Single-Edged Knives
- Japanese Kitchen Knives for King of Sushi
- The world of Japanese culture, Kaiseki Cuisine
- Honyaki and Kasumi Knives — Two basic categories of Japanese wa-bocho
- Japanese Excellent Knife Brand MISONO update
- TSUKIJI Fish Market will end 80-year-long history this autumn
- KYOTO – SHORT FILM
- How to remove rust on blade