February 13, 2018 Topics
The Limited Winter SALE is held until Feb. 20. Don’t miss the rare opportunity. up to 17% OFF / Free Shipping / Special Present (1) 5.00% OFF Special Coupon for all the customers (2) up to 7.00% OFF of Volume discount (3) up to 5.00% OFF for Repeat Customers (4) …
Mysterious History in India “Damascus”, also known as “Wootz”, is the name of steel material with a wooden pattern and is thought to have originated from the Ancient India. It’s also perceived as one of the materials used to make a strong sword. As much of its manufacturing method haven’t been uncovered completely, it is …
Do you think it’s true that the Japanese have a heart of “omotenashi”? Today, we’d like to introduce three Omotenashi spirits that Japanese ladies and gentlemen need to remember. What “Omotenashi” is all about? It’s one of the bad things about the Japanese to be willing to use a certain word without deeply thinking its …
February 1, 2018 Brands
We’re pleased to introduce to you this Ginmaki Mirrored Honyaki series, the TOP line of Sakai Takayuki brand that has been cultivated through a long 600-year history by skilled craftsmen in Sakai, Japan. The mirror finished High-Carbon Steel Knife is made from famous Yasugi steel, known as prime high carbon steel, specifically developed for tools and …
A blizzard is about to sweep along the Sea of Japan coast from Hokkaido, Sankin to Kyushu around January 25, because a large low-pressure system is expected to stay over Northern Japan until the beginning of February. Kyoto, the Japanese ancient capital has already been covered with white color. The “Kinkaku-ji” temple looked more beautiful …
- Limited Winter SALE
- Mysterious History of Damascus Knives
- What’s the difference between “Omotenashi” and “Service”?
- The TOP LINE of Sakai Takayuki, GINMAKI Mirrored Honyaki Knives
- Heavy snow across Japan this week
- MASAMOTO KS3127 Honkasumi Gyokuhaku-ko Chef Knife (Gyuto) 270mm Limitedly in Stock
- MASAMOTO KS3124 Honkasumi Gyokuhaku-ko Chef Knife (Gyuto) 240mm newly in stock (Limited)
- Kimono as the Japanese culture
- Sakai Takayuki Honyaki Water Quench Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Knife Series
- ISEYA Popular 33-Layer Damascus Knives with Japanese-inspired emblem newly in stock (Limited)
- Kiku Daikon – Japanese beautiful flourish decoration with radish
- Season’s Greetings
- KANETSUNE 45 layer Damascus Hammered Knives with Japanese Traditional Handle newly in stock (Limited)
- Sharp & Durable, Sakai Takayuki Premier Grade Japanese-style Knives
- How to use Kiritsuke Yanagiba knives for Japanese Sushi
- JAPAN BLUE Damascus Knife & Saya Sheath SET for Perfect GIFT
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (4)
- Kanehiro (KINTARO) 63 Layered Damascus Black Finished Japanese Knives
- Shigeki Tanaka Stylish SG2 Damascus Special Wood Handle
- Stylish & Popular ISEYA Damascus Hammered Kitchen Knives for BEST GIFT
- Sakai Takayuki Homura Taxus (Aogami 2 steel) with super-rare figure
- Stylish & Popular Sakai Takayuki Damascus Hammered Kitchen Knives for BEST GIFT
- Hocho-Knife Official Instagram has come out for you !
- Hienn, Japanese Stylish Sword-like Sashimi Knives
- Master Swordsmith Fujiwara Kanefusa
- The meaning of “wabi” and “sabi”
- Ginryu “Silver Dragon” Japanese Stylish High-Grade Stainless Knives
- Damascus Knife Special Coverage Updated
- KANETSUNE 45 layer Damascus Hammered Knives with Japanese Traditional Handle
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (3)
- What is “UMAMI” in Japan ?
- [Customer complaint] the sharp tip bent through regular kitchen use !
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (2)
- Isn’t it meat? Essence of Japanese Edomae Nigiri Zushi
- What is Kurouchi Knife ?
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (1)
- Excellent Tool to Carry Kitchen Knives Easily and Safely
- Stylish 45 Layer Damascus Mirror Finished Knives
- JAPANESE PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN KNIVES
- The Largest Dance Festival in Japan
- What is the difference, Gyuto and Santoku knives ?
- Gion Matsuri Festival in KYOTO
- Takohiki v.s. Yanagiba, Which is suitable for Sushi and Sashimi?
- [updated] Tojiro Launched JAPAN LIMITED Brand “FUJITORA”
- HAMO, essential food in summer Kyoto
- A Postal Letter from Customer
- My knife got a little bent at the tip…
- Grand Chef, Sophisticated Premier Grade Professional Knives
- How to Slice Sashimi ?
- Kasumi-togi, reasonably priced line of traditional forged knives
- For Professional chefs among the Professional, Powdered High Speed Steel Knives
- Do you know How to use Japanese Knives for better cooking ?
- Japanese Stylish Mirror-finished Stainless Functional Sashimi Knives
- JAPAN BLUE handle version of Damascus Knives released
- Yaxell Launched JAPAN LIMITED 101 Layer Beautiful Damascus Knives
- Homura, Japanese Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Kengata Knives
- Japanese Sword-like Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Knife by Sakai Takayuki
- Get Sakai Takayuki knives before price up by 10%
- How to sharpen Misono UX10 at 70/30 ?
- “Honyaki” Knife is made by Japanese Katana technique?