September 19, 2017 Topics
The AUTUMN SALE is specially extended until September 30. Now you can get the Benefit of Large Discount and Express Delivery. Don’t miss the Limited Opportunity! Total up to 17% OFF & Express Delivery (1) 5.00% OFF Special Offer for all the customers Get Special COUPON > (2) up to 7.00% OFF of …
September 18, 2017 Knife Sharpening
A customer gave us a complaint about trouble at the tip of a kitchen knife, “I have restored a broken tip on a Damascus hammered knife. I have 3 such knives, and it is possible to bend the sharp tip through regular kitchen use. Not by dropping the knife… If you try to hammer the …
September 13, 2017 Steel Qualities
Aogami No.1 (Blue Paper Steel No. 1) As basic information of Aogami No.1, it contains a high amount of carbon, and higher amount of chromium and tungsten than Aogami No.2. For this reason, the price tends to be more expensive than No.2. Because of its stickiness and abrasion resistance, Aogami No.1 is highly recommended if …
We’re pleased to announce that the special feature page of Damascus kitchen knives has been updated with some new cool items. Damascus texture gives off a mystique from its own elegant pattern, toughness, and durability. Especially, Japan has developed its own excellent manufacturing method in forging of Katana (or Swords) and Kitchen knives, and it was successfully applied to …
September 2, 2017 Japanese Cuisine
One pierced Nigiri-Zushi served in front of you. There are many kinds of attention of Japanese sushi chefs including “eyes to select better fish” and “techniques to make the best use of freshness”. We’d like to introduce the famous restaurant in Ginza, Tokyo “Sushi Aoki” for a genuine Edomae Zushi. Do you enjoy the video? …
- Autumn Sale until Sept.30
- [Customer complaint] the sharp tip bent through regular kitchen use !
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (2)
- Damascus Knife Special Coverage Updated
- Isn’t it meat? Essence of Japanese Edomae Nigiri Zushi
- What is Kurouchi Knife ?
- All about Aogami, highly ranked material for kitchen knives (1)
- Excellent Tool to Carry Kitchen Knives Easily and Safely
- Stylish 45 Layer Damascus Mirror Finished Knives
- JAPANESE PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN KNIVES
- The Largest Dance Festival in Japan
- What is the difference, Gyuto and Santoku knives ?
- Gion Matsuri Festival in KYOTO
- Takohiki v.s. Yanagiba, Which is suitable for Sushi and Sashimi?
- [updated] Tojiro Launched JAPAN LIMITED Brand “FUJITORA”
- HAMO, essential food in summer Kyoto
- A Postal Letter from Customer
- My knife got a little bent at the tip…
- Silver Dragon, Japanese Stylish High-Grade Stainless Knives
- Grand Chef, Sophisticated Premier Grade Professional Knives
- How to Slice Sashimi ?
- Kasumi-togi, reasonably priced line of traditional forged knives
- For Professional chefs among the Professional, Powdered High Speed Steel Knives
- Do you know How to use Japanese Knives for better cooking ?
- Japanese Stylish Mirror-finished Stainless Functional Sashimi Knives
- JAPAN BLUE handle version of Damascus Knives released
- Yaxell Launched JAPAN LIMITED 101 Layer Beautiful Damascus Knives
- Homura, Japanese Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Kengata Knives
- Japanese Sword-like Stylish Aogami (Blue paper) Steel Knife by Sakai Takayuki
- Get Sakai Takayuki knives before price up by 10%
- How to sharpen Misono UX10 at 70/30 ?
- “Honyaki” Knife is made by Japanese Katana technique?
- Doll’s Festival and Hocho at historical forging factory in Sakai, JAPAN
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus Yanagiba(Sashimi) pre-order available
- Antler Handle version of Sakai Takayuki Damascus Knives LIMITEDLY in stock
- Traditional Japanese knife ceremony, Seiwa Shijyo-ryu Shiki-bocho
- Special Lecture by Sushi Skills Institute (2)
- Coins attached onto Tuna ?
- Special Lecture by Sushi Skills Institute
- Season’s Greetings
- Why do TOP chefs in New York use Japanese knives?
- What Knife should Sushi Chef keep?
- Best Damascus Knife SET for Perfect Gift
- Sword Style Damascus Knife with Saya SET
- Highly praised brand in Japan, Glestain
- ISEYA 33-Layer Damascus newly in stock (Limited)
- Sushi & Sashimi Knife Special Coverage
- Antler Handle version of Damascus Knives by Sakai Takayuki
- Stylish Damascus, MIYAKO series
- Sakai Takayuki 45 Layer Damascus with New Handle
- How to sharpen Double-Edged Knives
- ISEYA Beautiful Damascus Hammered (Tsuchime) Texture Blades
- Sakai Takayuki Damascus Hammered Texture Blades in stock (Limited)
- The Longest-established Japanese Restaurant in Kyoto
- Wa-gyu, tasty Japanese beef
- PARTS of JAPANESE KNIFE
- Sushi — tradition and taste in bite-sized portions
- Best Guide of Sushi and Sashimi Knives
- How to prevent rust on your knife during stock
- Great Omagari Fireworks in Japan